We’re looking for experienced, high-energy bar staff to join our evening team!
A successful candidate would demonstrate:
- proven experience in the food/hospitality arena within the last 3 years
- A good work ethic and service attitude is essential
- Previous experience in making cocktails and table service
- The desire to learn more about making a Stray’s coffee
- Responsibilities would include making cocktails to our recipes, table service, cleaning/clearing, making coffees, using ePos, dishwashing, taking phone orders, private functions
- available during the day, evenings and/or weekends
- Persons wishing to seek employment for short-term (ie Summer) will not be considered
- Up to 32 hours per week contracted, working a flexible rota to cover the busier parts of the day, with paid overtime up to 42 hours.
- As a growing company, we are always on the lookout for superstars and prefer to grow our management from within the team. If you are looking for career advancement, bear this in mind when applying.
- Free lunch and drinks during working qualifying shifts
- Discounts for employees and their family
- Career advancement welcomed and nurtured
- Work for a growing family business which was established almost 20 years ago
- The company owners have worked in the business full-time. You’ll be working for realists, not theorists
- No zero-hours contracts
- Hourly rate* is dependent on age, responsibility and experience
Please note – due to the number of expected applications we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants in the first instance – good luck!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50-£14.00 per hour*
Expected start date: ASAP