We’re recruiting for a potwasher for our Newark store.
A successful candidate would demonstrate:
- proven experience in the food/hospitality arena within the last 2 years
- A good work ethic and service attitude is essential
- Previous experience using pass-through dishwashing machines, with knowledge about chemicals and systems involved
- Responsibilities may include kitchen portering, floor service, general cleaning around the store, taking in deliveries
- Persons wishing to seek employment for short-term (ie Summer) will not be considered
- FULL-TIME POST: Up to 32 hours per week (contracted) with paid overtime up to 42 hours per week
- As a growing company, we are always on the lookout for superstars and prefer to grow our management from within the team. If you are looking for career advancement, bear this in mind when applying.
- Free lunch and drinks during working qualifying shifts
- Discounts for employees and their family
- Career advancement welcomed and nurtured
- Work for a growing family business which was established almost 20 years ago
- The management have worked in the business full-time since 2003. You’ll be working for realists, not theorists
- No zero-hours contracts
- Hourly rate is dependent on age and responsibility
Job Type: Full Time
Please note – due to the number of expected applications we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants in the first instance – good luck!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Full-time hours: 32 (contracted) with paid overtime as required
Salary: £8.50 – £10.50 per hour – age dependent