Stray’s Coffee are recruiting for a No.2 Food preparation Team Member at our Market Harborough store.
Our shops are open at least 6 days a week from 8.30am onwards, 10am on Sundays where applicable.
Responsible to: Senior Chef/Store Manager
- Responsible for daytime food offering, including daily preparation, cooking and service, cleaning down of all kitchen areas of operation.
- Compliance to all relevant Food Safety, and Health & Safety legislation.
- Maintenance of stock ordering, delivery handling and rotation.
- Monitoring and recording wastage.
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues that arise during food production and service, informing Store Manager and Kitchen Manager as needed.
- Monitoring and completion of all paperwork needed as part of the kitchen function, including checklists, daily diary, EHO requirements and all safe methods, reviewing and updating as needed.
- We are seeking a commitment of at least 37 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7, with paid overtime as and when required.
- We operate sensible shift patterns which afford a great work life balance; most of our shifts fall between 7.30am and 5.00pm.
A successful candidate would demonstrate:
- Solid experience in food preparation using fresh ingredients.
- The ability to work under pressure and ask for help when you need it.
- A strong communicator – we like talking!
- Flexibility and mobility
- Free lunches when on shift – discounts for you and/or family when not work
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £13.00 per hour
Leave a Reply