We are recruiting for a person with experience in the coffee/food industry at our flagship store in Newark.
We are a family-owned and run coffee shop, eatery and live music venue. Operating our first store since 2003 in Newark on Trent, we provide great coffee, tasty, home-made food, lite bites and Mum’s cakes, plus live jazz every week.
A successful candidate would demonstrate:
- proven experience in the food/hospitality arena
- A good work ethic and service attitude is essential
- Previous experience with making artisan coffees is useful but not essential
- The desire to learn more about making a Stray’s coffee
- Responsibilities may include front of house, table service, cleaning/clearing, making coffees, using ePos, dishwashing, taking phone orders, occasional private functions (evenings)
- Persons wishing to seek employment for short-term (ie Summer) need not apply
- 35+ hours per week including Saturdays plus some evening shifts
- As a growing company, we are always on the lookout for superstars and prefer to grow our management from within the team. If you are looking for career advancement, bear this in mind when applying.
- Interviews will take place at Newark on Wed 5th August.
Job Type: Full-time
Please note – due to the number of expected applications we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants in the first instance.
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- Wellness programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.00 to £10.00 /hour