We’re recruiting for floor staff for our Newark store.
A successful candidate would demonstrate:
- proven experience in the food/hospitality arena within the last 2 years
- A good work ethic and service attitude is essential
- Previous experience with making artisan coffees is useful but not essential
- Responsibilities may include front of house, table service, cleaning/clearing, making coffees, using ePos, dishwashing, taking phone orders, occasional private functions (evenings)
- Persons wishing to seek employment for short-term (ie Summer) will not be considered
- FULL-TIME POST: Up to 32 hours per week (contracted) with paid overtime up to 42 hours per week
PART-TIME POST – hours to be agreed – approx 16-20 per week
- As a growing company, we are always on the lookout for superstars and prefer to grow our management from within the team. If you are looking for career advancement, bear this in mind when applying.
- Free lunch and drinks during working qualifying shifts
- Discounts for employees and their family
- Career advancement welcomed and nurtured
- Work for a growing family business which was established almost 20 years ago
- The management have worked in the business full-time since 2003. You’ll be working for realists, not theorists
- No zero-hours contracts
- Hourly rate is dependent on age and responsibility
Job Type: Part-Time/Full Time
Please note – due to the number of expected applications we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants in the first instance – good luck!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 16-20 per week
Full-time hours: 32 (contracted) with paid overtime
Salary: £7.00 (U17) – £10.50 per hour