Test & Trace
We are now required by law to take details of each and every visitor to our stores. To register your visit, simply log on to Stray’s Coffee Free WiFi network on your mobile device at any store. Registering takes seconds but will undoubtedly save lives. If you prefer, you can register your details on the form on this page…
Covid Secure Statement - v.1
From 4th July 2020, we have developed our offer, to allow us to operate safely, from both the customer and staff perspective. Our Covid Secure Statement will be updated on an ongoing basis, as and when new information becomes available.
The measures listed below have been formulated by combining our knowledge of our business, our experience of our customer needs and the guidelines set out by the Government. We respectfully ask you to help us to keep everyone safe by following these systems.
We have a simple system for collecting Test & Trace information – if you are physically at Stray’s now, please use the form to submit some basic information. If you are reading this prior to visiting us, you can either log on to our free wifi (Except Stamford) and your data will be collected automatically, or alternatively come back to this page to submit your data.
Our Covid Secure Statement:
- Wherever possible, we will operate a one-way system, to alleviate the need for customers to be too close to one another whilst moving around the shop.
- We have allocated staff-specific areas, which are clearly marked – we ask you not to go into those areas.
- We have marked some sections of the shop floor, to act as lanes in conjunction with our one-way system.
- We have sited furniture to comply with distancing guidelines – wherever possible, we ask you not to move furniture and/or safety screens. If necessary, our floor staff will assist you with this.
- We have removed condiments from the table. We will ask if you need them, when you place your order. Any unused condiments will be disposed of, when you vacate your table. We will bring the necessary cutlery with your order.
- Between each sitting, we will sanitise the table/screen/chairs before the next group is seated. Please bear with us while we are doing this.
- We have printed some disposable menus. These will be handed out, one per table. They will be disposed of after every sitting.
- We will wait to clear the table until the customer has left. Again, there will be a slight delay while we do this.
- We have assigned a dedicated person to sanitise the w.c. on an hourly basis. This will take no more than 5 minutes, so please bear with us.
- We have also assigned a dedicated person to be available on the shop floor during busy periods, for enquiries or other needs.
- We ask that only ONE person from your group comes to place your order.
- In the event that we are at full capacity at any time, there is no waiting allowed inside the store, other than when queuing to order.
- We continue to take card payments only. Where the order value is higher than the contactless limit, we provide disposable gloves to use when entering your PIN.
- If bringing a pushchair in, we will ask you to fold it down while you are in the shop. We reserve the right to move pushchairs and/or large items to an area that does not cause obstruction or risk to others.