Test & Trace
During Lockdown, you are not required to register for Test & Trace whilst taking out. However, it would be responsible to do so anyway.
If you wish to register, simply log on to our in-store wi-fi and subscribe. Once logged on, you will be re-registered directly with Test & Trace automatically.
You can of course, scan the NHS COVID-19 QR via the app.
To register for Test & Trace, with have 3 options:
- Connect to ‘Stray’s Coffee Free WiFi’ on your mobile device. Once you have registered your visit will automatically be logged with the Test & Trace system. Each time you visit and your mobile device connects to ‘Stray’s Coffee Free WiFi’, your visit is automatically added to Test & Trace again – nice eh?
- We also have the QR code to use with the confusingly named NHS COVID-19 app. If you prefer to register this way, the QR code is at the counter in our shops.
Our Covid Secure Statement:
- Wherever possible, we will operate a one-way system, to alleviate the need for customers to be too close to one another whilst moving around the shop.
- We have allocated staff-specific areas, which are clearly marked – we ask you not to go into those areas.
- We have marked some sections of the shop floor, to act as lanes in conjunction with our one-way system.
- We have sited furniture to comply with distancing guidelines – wherever possible, we ask you not to move furniture and/or safety screens. If necessary, our floor staff will assist you with this.
- We have removed condiments from the table. We will ask if you need them, when you place your order. Any unused condiments will be disposed of, when you vacate your table. We will bring the necessary cutlery with your order.
- Between each sitting, we will sanitise the table/screen/chairs before the next group is seated. Please bear with us while we are doing this.
- We have printed some disposable menus. These will be handed out, one per table. They will be disposed of after every sitting.
- Wherever possible, we will wait to clear the table until the customer has left. Again, there will be a slight delay while we do this.
- We have assigned a dedicated person to sanitise the w.c. on an hourly basis. This will take no more than 5 minutes, so please bear with us.
- We have also assigned a dedicated person to be available on the shop floor during busy periods, for enquiries or other needs.
- We ask that only ONE person from your group comes to place your order.
- In the event that we are at full capacity at any time, there is no waiting allowed inside the store, other than when queuing to order.
- We continue to take card payments only. Where the order value is higher than the contactless limit, we can provide disposable gloves to use when entering your PIN if you require them.
- If bringing a pushchair in, we will ask you to fold it down while you are in the shop. We reserve the right to move pushchairs and/or large items to an area that does not cause obstruction or risk to others.