We’re recruiting for another Barista to join the team.
A successful candidate would demonstrate:
- proven experience in the food/hospitality arena within the last 3 years
- A good work ethic and service attitude is essential
- Previous experience with making artisan coffees, but also the ability to learn new skills within this role
- The desire to learn more about making a Stray’s coffee
- Responsibilities may include front of house, table service, cleaning/clearing, making coffees, using ePos, dishwashing, taking phone orders, occasional private functions (evenings)
- Persons wishing to seek employment for short-term (ie Summer) will not be considered
- Up to 32 hours per week contracted, working a flexible rota to cover the busier parts of the day, with paid overtime up to 42 hours.
- As a growing company, we are always on the lookout for superstars and prefer to grow our management from within the team. If you are looking for career advancement, bear this in mind when applying.
- Free lunch and drinks during working qualifying shifts
- Discounts for employees and their family
- Career advancement welcomed and nurtured
- Work for a growing family business which was established almost 20 years ago
- The company owners have worked in the business full-time. You’ll be working for realists, not theorists
- No zero-hours contracts
- Hourly rate is dependent on age and responsibility – Bronze, Silver and Gold Barista levels
Job Type: Part-Time/Full Time
Please note – due to the number of expected applications we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants in the first instance – good luck!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00-£13.00 per hour